CLICK HERE to download the List of Irregular Verbs
CLICK HERE to download the “Present Perfect” slideshow.
This video can be used by ESL teachers to practice the use of Conditionals and Wish in a very funny way in the class.
How to do it?
- Watch the whole video before playing it to your SS.
- Pause the video at the beginning of each clip to let your SS predict the outcome of the situation.
- Think about the best moment to pause the clips so SS can have the opportunity to use all the correct conditionals and ‘wish’.
- Pause the video after every clip has ended so SS can use more conditionals and ‘wish’.
- The video can be used to practice all Conditionals and Wish; it is up to the teacher to use the video in the right way, so SS do not have to know how to use all conditionals in order to enjoy the activity.
- You have to make sure they are using the correct conditional according to the situation (be very careful when SS use Second Conditional as it is often misused).
- Ask your SS to think about the craziest outcomes for each situation; the crazier or less probable the outcome gets, the more likely they will need Second Conditional.
- Encourage a debate by letting your SS explain why they are using a specific conditional.
You may want to use these slideshows to help you explain Conditionals to your SS:
CLICK HERE to download the “Third Conditional” slideshow.
CLICK HERE to download the “Second Conditional” slideshow.
CLICK HERE to download the “Active-Passive Voice” slideshow.